I am an estate planning attorney with 25 years of practice, with offices in Newport Beach and San Juan Capistrano.
As a graduate of Western State College of Law, my legal specialty is built on a foundation of compassion and personal experience. I am a mother of four, with aging parents, and I understand the importance of planning for you, and your family’s future. While the subject can be an emotional one, I’ve opened my practice to help you through the process of preparing your will, trust, and estate plan with ease and precision.
My compassion for others goes far beyond my practice. My involvement in the community includes serving as past president of National Charity League and PTA President of 3 schools, as well as currently serving in the following capacities:
- California Bar Association (member)
- Orange County Bar Association (member)
- Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce (Board Member)
- Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Program (Co-Chairman)
- Assistance League of Newport Mesa (Committee Chairman)
- Speak Up Newport (Board Member; Chairman of the Scholarship Committee)
- Southern California Hospice Foundation Advisory Council
Whether you are planning ahead, or are in the middle of a difficult situation, you can rely on me to help you in all aspects of your estate planning with both, compassion and professionalism.